An online trading platform involves a computer software that investors used in creating orders for products that are finance related through a network that serves as a mediator for the deal. Such software is responsible for trading and buying financial products such as derivatives, currencies, stocks and bonds along with commodities. Despite the involvement of […]
- Market Extra: Should you favor companies run by their founders?
- ETF Investing: Fund company files for first-ever marijuana-based ETF
- Market Extra: Wall Street pushes active management, but investors aren’t biting
- The Wall Street Journal: U.S. mutual fund plunges 15% in five days on bearish stock bets
- ETF Focus: Investors tap investment-grade bond ETFs, but analysts like high-yield owed to ‘risk-on’ Trump