In view of the recent stock market crashes across the globe, a number of financial analysts and foreign exchange traders are touting the more consistent earnings prospects in currency trading. According to them, in view of collapsing stock markets, shaky bond markets and falling commodity prices only the foreign exchange market remains unaffected in terms […]
- Market Extra: Should you favor companies run by their founders?
- ETF Investing: Fund company files for first-ever marijuana-based ETF
- Market Extra: Wall Street pushes active management, but investors aren’t biting
- The Wall Street Journal: U.S. mutual fund plunges 15% in five days on bearish stock bets
- ETF Focus: Investors tap investment-grade bond ETFs, but analysts like high-yield owed to ‘risk-on’ Trump